Citizen BN2029-01E Promaster Aqualand Depth Meter Replica Watch Review – Adventurous Analog Display Timepiece
Also Read: BEST AND MOST AFFORDABLE CITIZEN REPLICA WATCHES AFFORDABLE TO PRICE RANGE – CITIZEN BUYING GUIDE
Price when reviewed: $712.50
Buy Now: Citizen BN2029-01E Promaster Aqualand Depth Meter Replica Watch
- Band- Polyurethane band at 20 mm width, and a men’s standard length, and a buckle for closure.
- Case– Stainless steel case of 5.3cm in diameter (The measurement includes the depth meter sticking out of the case on the left side) and 18mm thickness with a mineral dial window.
- Dial– Featuring a date window, bright hands with luminous indices.
- Movement– An analog display featuring Japanese quartz movement.
- Water Resistant– A water resistance of 200 m or 660 feet.
- The Polyurethane strap is soft and comfortable.
- Water depth measurement great for identifying the depth when submerged.
- You do not have to change the battery as it is Eco-drive which charges just in the presence of light.
- Luminous hands and indices for easy accessibility to time.
- It has a water resistance of 200 m or 660 feet, suitable for professional water activities.
- It might be a little large on your wrist.
- The replica watch is both fragile and a little volatile especially under water.
From the polyurethane band to the function of water depth measurement, Citizen BN2029-01E Promaster Aqualand Depth Meter Replica Watch is designed for the water sports lovers. As mentioned, the depth can be measured when submerged in water and the band being comfortable and great for water activities such as scuba diving. However it may appear large on your wrist and it is a little unstable under water. Given the down point to it, it is still a great water sports lover’s choice of timepiece.