Invicta 13753 Bolt Reserve Chronograph Replica Watch Review – Sophisticated Gold Tone and Rose Dial Timepiece
Also Read: THE BEST & MOST AFFORDABLE INVICTA REPLICA WATCHES ACCORDING TO PRICE RANGE – INVICTA BUYING GUIDE
Price when reviewed: $598.99
Buy Now: Invicta 13753 Bolt Reserve Chronograph Replica Watch
- Band– 29.5 mm width, and a men’s standard length stainless steel bracelet to a safety fold-over clasps.
- Case– Stainless steel case at 5.3 centimeters diameter and 21 mm thickness of synthetic sapphire dial window.
- Dial– White hands with luminous white hour markers with blue second hand.
- Movement– Analogy display powered by Swiss Quartz movement.
- Water resistance– Up to 200 meters or 660 feet.
- Weight– Weighing 3 pounds.
- White hands with luminous white hour indicators makes it easy for reading the time in the dark.
- The dial is made extra special thanks to the silver and blue design holding the blue and gold chronographs and a date counter at 5 o’clock..
- The design of this timepiece is simple, clean yet fashionable and sophisticated which is suitable for casual or formal events.
- Water resistant to a depth of 200 meters or 660 feet which is great for water activities such as snorkeling, swimming or even recreational scuba diving.
- It might be just a little too big and heavy for one with a small wrist.
- The date counter might be a little confusing to locate and read due to the design on the dial.
The Invicta 13753 Bolt Reserve Chronograph Replica Watch is an attractive timepiece which goes out to all men who would like something simple, clean yet fashionable and sophisticated. The detailed dial makes it special however, it has a downside to it as it makes it slightly confusing locating the date indicator.