Top Quality Replica Casio G-Shock Men’s Watch GD-120MB-1ER Review
G-Shock GD-100MS-3ER is one of Casio’s most popular G-Shock watches with chunky, well built design. Also, it has a 7 year approximate battery life.
I hope you enjoy this replica GD-120MB-1ER review below.
It is an interesting reversed digital display from G-Shock. All in all the amount of the dial space that’s actually been used is quite limited. The display itself is rather small, not sure if it’s just me that that’s bothering but I feel it’s worth point out. The replica watch is in-keeping with this military style with its black out design that I know many people will be fond of, and likely why the watch has been so popular. The casing itself is made of stainless steel and features this thick resin surround that gives the watch its durability and the oversized design.
Type Of Crystal
Protecting the dial we have a mineral crystal glass, which is specially hardened to be extra resistant to scratches and knocks. It’s also shatter resistant so it’s ideal for a watch that’s built for shock protection.
As you’d expect from the G-Shock range, this fake watch has an oversized feel to it. The casing diameter measures 51mm and has a thickness of 15mm. This makes it a large, chunky watch, primarily due to that thick protective casing.
The strap itself is also made of a thick durable rubber, this is comfortable and fits in with the casing design with a width of 26mm. As for the clasp, it’s pretty standard, a buckle style clasp that we’re all used to.
G-Shock are known for their multifunction capabilities and this timepiece is no different. Extra functions of this watch include a world time display, world time display, automatic calendar, countdown timer, 5 alarms, super led light, stopwatch. There’s also a display flasher, that’s a light diode that flashes as soon as an alarm, a countdown-time or the hour signal has been reached.
Water Resistance Rating
The fake water resistance level of this watch is 200m, this is what you find in many of the G-Shock watches and something I’m always impressed with. A rating of 200m / 20 Bar / 600ft makes this watch suitable for professional marine activity, serious surface water sports and skin diving.
- Band Resin strap, standard length, 26mm width, standard buckle style clasp.
- Case Stainless steel casing with resin surround, sizing diameter: 51mm and thickness: 15mm.
- Dial Digital display. The window lens is made of mineral glass, this is specially hardened to be resistant to scratches and knocks.
- Water Resistant A water resistance of up to 200m / 20 bar.
- G-Shock watches are known for the excellent durability & toughness
- Backlight feature for easier reading in dim lit conditions
- Built for shock resistance
- Popular oversized design
- Reversed digital display
- Multi-function watch with stopwatch, alarms, countdown timer, and world time display and more
- Mineral glass offers a good level of scratch & shatter resistance
- 200m water resistance rating
- Being an oversized watch at 51mm this may not be suitable for people with smaller wrists
- Some people find this display a little hard to read
My Final Thoughts On This G-Shock GD-120MB-1ER Review:
The fake G-Shock GD-100MS-3ER is one of G-Shock’s most popular timepieces, which has that oversized design that people have come to love and expect from fake G-Shock watches. The black out design has also proven popular with other watch designs so I’m sure that’s going down well with many people. As always these fake watches are best suited for people with an active outdoor lifestyle due to their robust design.