Replica Cheap Casio G-Shock Men’s Watch AWG-M100SB-2AER Review
The replica G-Shock AWG-M100SB-2AER features G-Shock’s multi-band 6 radio controlled timekeeping, a feature that makes the fake watch extremely accurate. It is a popular watch, and you may like it.
I hope you enjoy this AWG-M100SB-2AER review below.
This fake watch has a fantastic navy blue finish to it that I’m sure lots of people are going to be fond of. The dial has a dual digital/analogue display that’s very easy and clear to read. I think the use of the 3 mini digital displays if very interesting, not something I see done that often. The case itself is made of stainless steel and wrapped with this thick protective resin that gives it that brilliant shock resistance.
Type Of Crystal
Protecting the face of the fake watch is a mineral crystal glass. This type of glass is specially hardened to be extra resistant to scratches and knocks. The glass is also shatter resistant that’s great for a fake watch designed for shock resistance.
This model is a little smaller than your typical G-Shock watch, but don’t let that fool you, it’s still a replica fairly large watch. The casing diameter measures 46mm and it has a thickness of 15mm. One thing to keep in mind is that these bigger watches aren’t always suitable for people with smaller wrists.
The strap is a standard size for a men’s watch with a 22mm width. It’s made of the same comfortable resin rubber that’s used on the casing surround offering great durability. The strap fastens with a typical buckle clasp that’s easy to operate.
G-Shock are known for their multifunction capabilities and this timepiece is no different. A key feature of this replica watch is the multi-band radio controlled timekeeping. Extra functions of this watch include a world time display, world time display, automatic calendar, countdown timer, 5 alarms, super led light, stopwatch.
Water Resistance Rating
The water resistance level of this fake watch is 200m, this is what you find in many of the G-Shock watches and something I’m always impressed with. A rating of 200m / 20 Bar / 600ft makes this fake watch suitable for professional marine activity, serious surface water sports and skin diving.
- Band Resin strap, standard length, 22mm width, standard buckle style clasp.
- Case Stainless steel casing with resin surround, sizing diameter: 46mm and thickness: 15mm.
- Dial Digital/analogue display. The window lens is made of mineral glass, this is specially hardened to be resistant to scratches and knocks.
- Water Resistant A water resistance of up to 200m / 20 bar.
- G-Shock watches are known for the excellent durability & toughness
- Backlight feature for easier reading in dim lit conditions
- Built for shock resistance
- Radio controlled timekeeping, excellent accuracy
- Multi-function watch with stopwatch, alarms, countdown timer, and world time display and more
- Mineral glass offers a good level of scratch & shatter resistance
- 200m water resistance rating
- It’s not quite as big as some of G-Shock’s other watches, but at 46mm it still might be a little too big for some people’s wrists.
My Final Thoughts On This replica G-Shock AWG-M100SB-2AER Review:
The G-Shock AWG-M100SB-2AER is a great choice for those who loves the G-Shock range of watches but fancied something a little smaller than normal. The radio controlled timekeeping makes this a very accurate watch, it also includes lots of extra useful features. Overall it’s a watch that offers great value for money and is perfect for people looking for a tough, durable timepiece who don’t want to shell out a fortune.